Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Which Reminds Me

And how is it that complete strangers are getting in my face and commenting on personal subjects such as how I spend my money and so forth? Who are you to question me in any way? You are nothing in my opinion, just a stupid busybody who happens to have heard some bit of gossip from some ignoramus and twisted everything around into some weird configuration not reflective of any reality of which I am even vaguely aware. You sell me out a redhead Yankee slave of these mean and nasty U.K. Anglo-Saxon dogs to gratify your Chicano La Raza voter base and then you question why there is no profit involved for the U.S. What is wrong with you stupid people anyway? I refuse to entangle myself in these ridiculous arguments of no interest to me. Get off my back!