Thursday, December 18, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Carol has  lot of nerve accusing me of something. Who knows what other games she was playing behind my back. Should I feel guilty that her head is probably full of racy French literature that I wouldn't know anything about? There she is pretending to represent higher education, and the only spokespeople presuming to represent her are a bunch of burned out rock stars whose music careers are definitely on the downhill side of everything, rock stars who had their day and were left behind in the scenery to eat our dust, rock stars partly made of Guatemalan corn tortillas I presume. Ha ha ha! So maybe those rock stars have lots of money but they only spend it on themselves. It is not like they would ever do us any favors which is why I would brush them off as not to be taken too seriously. There is more to life than high school.