Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I must say that I had no role whatsoever in the disappearance of Lisa but I cannot be sorry that she is gone, or at least that she is not here. Do you really think that I am so stupid as to not realize that Lisa is trashing me behind my back all over the place? I know what the Bible says about how I should do good to those who persecute me, and Lisa certainly does quality as a persecutor of me, so I am obligated by Christian duty not to say anything publicly about that Lisa and her wicked ways. And yet I cannot help but overhear these verbal darts launched at me by Lisa. It is just a constant rain of verbal darts from Lisa and her people and yet as a Christian I am just supposed to smile and pretend that everything is just Okie-dokie. As if. Ha!