Monday, December 15, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I might be a bit cranky but I don't think that I ever attacked an officer. I will not admit that much guilt. I might be guilty of some things but not everything. I don't appreciate often find myself being "baited" when obviously I sort of know that is a play on words, our distant cousins' surname being Bates. So obviously I always find it a very bad joke, in very poor taste, whenever I find myself "baited."

Anyway, am I some sort of goddess that I should sacrifice my life and personal happiness to cover up the wickedness of a shrill hag named Stephanie? No, the sacrifice of me was not necessary. God forgives her anyway so why should I be involved in any way? And anyway, I find it unbelievably weird that Edmundo would name his own daughter after that mean and nasty Anglo-Saxon U.K. dog. But then again maybe I am confused. Maybe he had some other Stephanie in mind. I really wouldn't know.

And anyway, didn't that Connie Sol have quite the rotten attitude? I really don't like them that much but they are my high school classmates so I must be polite anyway. I really don't care what they do. Need I explain the misery of high school?

And why all this nonsense about TWA vs. Panam? Am I a stewardess that I should serve you dinner? I really don't like to be distracted this way. It gives them too much control and you are helping them too much. It gives the mistaken impression that they are always right when actually they are only distracting attention from their own mistakes. I think they should learn to stop bothering me and get their own lives underway.