Saturday, December 20, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I wouldn't think of saying anything else, but since I can't stop the rain, I might as well note the peculiar notions of the Saword family, who seem to imagine themselves as the only persons able to Say (a) Word on any subject. That whiny little crybaby, whose name was Jackie, was at least adopted by them so perhaps she imagines she has an excuse for trying our nerves with similar shrill screeches. But I am only a schoolmate of theirs so I do not have to take them home with me and listen to them all of the time. I left the SayWords back there in the schoolyard where I remember them last and see no reason to change this orderly scheme of things, not after all of that Canadian chaos. How ridiculous. If Dawn and company cannot forgive my one or two little outbursts, and in fact blew themselves up into a colossal Anglo-Saxon nuisance, hiding themselves behind a veil of stupid representation, there would be no reason for me to dignify their ridiculous accusations with anything resembling these bizarre imaginings propounded by them. That was just not the way I remember things. Not even close. Sorry.