Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Which Reminds Me

So someone out there perhaps is asking me whether I was aware that Heidi O'Farrell from college might be related to Michael O'Farrell, an Irish whiner from high school. Whether or not it were so, I have no idea why I should care. Someone is pointing out that Heidi married a certain Mr. Baker who is descended from China missionaries, so she got her missionary kid connection by marriage whereas I got mine by natural birthright, as if, not that I had thought of it that way until someone noxious busybody points this out to me. Even so, I see no reason why I should make the effort to try to impress this Irish-Swedish caballers who only care about themselves and their own personal glory. It is not like they would ever give me any credit for anything even if I did happen to do something right in the first place. So, as I was saying, I fail to see why I should care.