Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there really ought to be some nice and polite way for me to explain that I am actually not interested in socializing with those prison trash whiners Jack and Lisa. There ought to be some nice and polite way for me to explain to Max that his butt was kicked to the curb at least as far as I am concerned because although Max barks very loudly, he has no legal documentation to back that up. There ought to be some nice and polite way for me to explain that I have no knowledge and no personal connection whatever to Mexico, although I did live there for one year. Those Mexicans third graders were sort of mean to me when they suddenly attacked this little white girl without warning for no particular reason, just that I am white. I don't remember much. Mexico is a scary place. I never made any promises and I never will. It all depends.