Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Which Reminds Me

It certainly was not my idea to play spin the bottle. I never would have thought of that but as I was visiting at Carol's house and Carol had a bunch of people from the neighborhood in her front yard and Carol decided that we should play this game, it would seem sort of awkward not to play along to some degree. I don't remember anyone taking their clothes off. Maybe one guy took off his belt.  Even so, I did not like being put in that position of feeling myself obligated to play along with this game of which my parents would really not approve if they had known. Carol is not very picky about who her friends might be and what games she wants to play. I would caution against getting too involved with the Sancho Panza family as they are sort of weird and two-faced.