Saturday, August 15, 2015

Which Reminds Me

One of the advantages of never getting married is not having to bother with assembling a makeshift bridal train. Singleness is perhaps better than having to bestow artificial honors upon a gaggle of worthless people who have done nothing to help anyway, only hinder, besides which I can't think of anyone that I would want to honor with such a position. I never asked for any stupid Swedish nanny to book my travel itinerary which is why the Nobel thing is out the window now. I have been waiting a long time to dump that Nobel junk in its appropriate garbage can. I don't think that I will need a bridle train for anything so if you are threatening to dump me for that reason, OK, fine. Life will just be lonely as usual, which is what I am used to anyway.