Friday, August 7, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I see that you have a few ace cards tucked away but I would only be guessing to speculate that one of those might be a Freemason membership. You certainly do look like the type of rich person who would really go for all that secret society stuff, all that mysterious coding that never really means what appears at first glance. It is not yet clear to me where to go to complain about all this lousy scripting, whether the Freemasons or the Shriners or the Rotary or whoever is blocking me on the point of when. When are you going go away and stop screaming in my face? When is my paycheck going to get here? I really need my paycheck. I don't have millions of dollars stashed away for a rainy day, unlike them. I don't need you rich people for anything. I only need my paycheck coming in regular like clockwork. I don't really care about not being invited to your swanky shindigs. I wouldn't feel comfortable there anyway. I would just be miserable if I had to socialize with all those ultra-picky rich people. I might accidentally self-destruct without even knowing what I was doing. Which is why I just want to be paid for my job and left to my own devices on weeknights and weekends. I don't want you rich people tempting me with freebies and following me home. I want to leave you at in the office where you belong. Thanks anyway.