Monday, August 3, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is quite true that my senior paper on the subject of overpopulation was judged by Dr. Bidle to be "amorphous," in other words shapeless, not well organized, just a lot of information cobbled together. I will not deny this point that seems to be all over the place anyway somehow. So whatever. It was quite a stretch for me to write 20 pages on such an utterly boring and uninteresting topic as that, one that really is of no personal interest to me but was an assigned topic for the 20-page paper that I was required to write for Dr. DePaul, and so I used the same paper for both classes, because Dr. Bidle made no topic requirement and also said that he would accept any topic, even that required by another teacher. So that was a deal, even if not my best work. I really hope that there is some better and more interesting topic that I could find to get me started on an actual book writing project, if I were ever to write one, because, really, overpopulation is such a boring, overwrought subject. I think that I do not want to write any book about that, thanks anyway. It would be hard for me to think of anything more dull and uninteresting than that.