Saturday, August 29, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how does a pathetically powerless dog such as myself politely tell the vulgar Klein Swine to go away and stop bothering me? It was Richard, not I, who went around crowing like an idiot and driving everyone crazy and making a nuisance of himself. Don't you understand that it was not I who married a worthless idiot named Richard? Just because Beverly made a bad marriage decision, that does not mean that I even know anything about them. The Cranfords are distant cousins whose lives mean nothing to me, just a royalty check in the mail. Why should I be punished for whatever Beverly and Richard did in their divorce the details of which no one has ever bothered to explain to me? Beverly's in-laws are not my in-laws nor do I care to hear more about the Kleins and their sad divorce story. I really don't know anything about them. We are Christian but I really can't speak for the Cranfords. I am not sure what they are other than a colossal nuisance.