Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Someone was making some points about "Little House on the Prairie," something about how blond bimbos such as Dorothy are well suited to play the wicked villainess in the popular TV series. Oh, I really hadn't thought of that. I might have read plenty of Nancy Drew mysteries in my youth but my reading habits never turned to "Little House on the Prairie" matters so I really wouldn't know anything about that. I would have a hard time understanding why these nasty Swedish prairie dogs are so worked up about nothing really and, anyway, I am not interested in learning more about their "Wilder" mental issues. That never meant anything to me. I tend to think that probably they had some good reasons for casting nasty Nell the way that they did, all things considered.