Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Hmmm....I wonder what makes those silly New Yorkers think that I would want to go there to share in their Big Apple curse, whatever that means. I really couldn't care less about living in New York and if I never get there, well, so much the better. Guess what, NY, quite a few of The People of America would rather live anywhere other than there in NY with you snapchat whiners. So typical of these silly New Yorkers to think that only they can know everything. Some of us already know that we don't need everything, that everything would only make us sicker in the head and get us kicked around New York, a place of no interest. So I never had any plans to go to New York any time soon. So it is puzzling that some horrible person was asking me when, almost commanding me to go to New York. There is nothing there for me to do there. Oh, maybe I could join the homeless there, eat in rescue missions with the unemployed..... Uhhhh, no, obviously I am NOT planning to go to New York any time soon.