Monday, August 17, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I am not sure from whence comes this fiction of me trying to cut someone off from marriage, telling them they did not deserve to get married or something such thing. All I can say that if someone did say that it probably wasn't me, but if someone did say that about her, well, I also can't really say that they didn't have a point in their own way, but I wouldn't want to have to be forced to explain that because, also, they may know something that I don't know so it is hard for me to really understand what point they are actually getting at or why I should care. I think that some people just are never going to get married for various reasons but that is not something that I can control. It is just the facts of life in the real world. I can't conscientiously defend her when I don't know what you are even talking about.