Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I have a hard time understanding why all these famous people are talking to me. Some things are just too personal to discuss with just anyone. I don't care if your name is Billy Graham, some things are just none of your business. Why are you standing there barking at me? I don't care if you are some hotshot public personality, nobody here even knows anyone from North Carolina, much less have any reason to personally communicate with you. I never met you and don't know anything about you so why do you think you have a reason to talk to me? I wish NC would just go away and stop bothering me because you're just being so mean and nasty to me and for no reason whatsoever, sending all your nasty people to bite and scratch me for no reason. I didn't do anything to them, and you send all these people to scream at me and unload all this garbage. I don't even know what you are talking about or why I should care. North Carolina has no meaning to me, just another state to drive through on the way to somewhere else.