Saturday, August 29, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Someone was saying that the Wet-Stone dog has a very ugly voice. I really can't remember that but she does seem to resemble raw meat, a case of ground round as it were. Isn't there something better to do than revive a pathetically worthless piece of P.D.Q. Bach? I would like to forget about that. My sister learned about P.D.Q. Bach in her trashy high school but my only exposure came through Sharon's choral direction. Yep, there just never was anything nice to say about her, just that she too was there. I was assigned to sing in the choir and assigned to sing the P.D.Q. Bach and then I am continually assailed because I only did whatever they told me and nothing more. How can I contribute to the show when I am never allowed to express any real opinion of anything, not even invited to the meeting? I would be condemned if I did and condemned if I didn't. So it would be better for me if I had just never been there. Ignorance is bliss as they say.