Friday, April 22, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Someone upstairs, the Italians perhaps, has developed this elaborate scheme wherein they are waiting for me to come around begging for money from them, at which point, when I do that they will have the satisfaction of slamming doors in my face, because wasn't I subscribing to their low opinion of me all along? Don't I know that only their own Italian women deserve the money? Not me.

Not that I was planning to do any fundraising for charitable purposes such as the building of an orphanage in Romania. If I were to go that route I would only be copycatting something that Angie the Viking already did anyway. And didn't I overhear the catty things they were saying about Angie? So perhaps they would like another excuse to say catty things about me also. Anyway, I really wasn't paying attention to what Angie was doing so I don't know very much about that.

So obviously there wouldn't be any reason for me to have any faith when there is no heart for children there, just an elaborate scheme to attach themselves to the ceiling at my expense. You referenced the Mary Poppins' tea party. Yes, well, obviously it is just all about them.

So obviously I would rather kill myself than ask you for help in raising money. I am just saying.