Thursday, April 14, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, isn't that weird? Why am I receiving all these messages about the Johnson-Kennedy complex? Well, if these mostly illegal bootleggers can aspire to the presidency, why kid ourselves on that point? They perhaps did not get the message that my parents (and probably my grandparents also) voted for Nixon, which really damages my social prospects in that milieu, not that I care very much about that. Like I said, being a redhead does not necessarily indicate a sympathy for the dreary Irish Big Macs who so tortured my Scottish Presbyterian ancestors back in the good old days before law and order helped to level the playing field, but I digress. The Celtic thing is complicated. You were telling me some ancient stories about wild women that I had never heard before. I still can't quite understand what you were talking about. Third-hand scuttlebutt is very hard to document so long after the fact.