Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Which Reminds Me

All of this behind-the-scenes commotion makes me think that either everyone else is very dumb compared to me, or else someone upstairs is working very hard and will stop at nothing to build a case against me. They are saying that I must be definitively declared to be "bad" and possibly even "insane" so that I will not be eligible to inherit the money, because only "good" children can inherit the earth. As if there were no forgiveness. As if there were something worthwhile to be inherited or distributed. This whole planet is heading for a fiery destruction eventually so there is really nothing all that important for me to inherit compared to the importance of saving my soul. And how will we ever pay off this staggering national debt? It is all just a very obnoxious farce, obviously.