Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Which Reminds Me

All this yapping about $1 million proves only that you have obviously been double-dipping at the Halls of Sacramento, capital of California. San Francisco is only part of the story. How utterly insulting that my own government would sell me a slave to these vulgar Italian Rainbow pizza making CIA agents, whilst the Viking witch cousins revel in power and glory without ever having to explain to us what actually happened. All we have is the text of these few documents, now that I finally learned of their existence, and yet we all know that there are many things not explained in writing by them. At least not yet. That wouldn't bother us so much if, to top it all off, we did not have these horrible Italian SanJoe idiots spreading their insidious brand of poison all over everything. So it just makes life impossible for me. I am just saying. I can't live this way.

You are so dumb you probably think that there was $1 million in a bank somewhere. The $1 million does seem like a nice round number to put on the paperwork. However, some hole in the ground oil well is never going to be worth near that much money when it is constantly degraded and dogged with depreciation attempts so as not to have to pay taxes on your slave properties. So, yes, I get that point. But I don't have all the pieces to the picture so just dogging me is not going to solve this problem. It just makes my life miserable.