Monday, April 4, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely remember that someone was telling me a story about Patti Roberts and whatever happened to her, not having a platform to sing loudly without a rich husband to pay for it. Ok, whatever. I never had the slightest connection to the Roberts family. Oh, was little Pammie wanting to brag about something, her illustrious and wealthy family connections perhaps, and we forgot to ask? I hadn't even thought of that. As I said, I never had even the slightest connection to the Roberts family of Oklahoma. We are AG so we couldn't care less about ORU. We have no shortage of preachers and evangelists in our church. We are not limited to one. And don't all of our families have those certain problem people that nobody wants to talk about? Why would I want that job to have to talk about them?

Like I said, I was not trained or expecting to have to deal with the weird stuff of Dolly, a distant cousin to Max, or so I might have heard somehow. I really couldn't care less about some dreary blonde bimbo named Dolly, especially not now. If Max wants to marry some trashy blonde bimbo, I think that should be all he gets. I really have no idea who those people are or why I should care. Not my problem.

I was not included in that bargain so I should not be expected to comply with secret regulations that are patently wrong and unfair to me as far as I am concerned from the beginning. I refuse to feel guilty about stupid blonde bimbos who are allowed to run wild. You have to self-regulate but I can't do that for you.