Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daniel

Yes, I do vaguely remember that Lynda had a big crush on Daniel Amen when they were at SCC. I vaguely remember seeing them talking in the lunch room. I vaguely remember Lynda saying something about him and that he was leaving to go to ORU in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She might have liked him but I do not think that he was interested in her. It always was embarrassing to be around Lynda. She is too pushy and self-centered and I am tired of listening to her motormouth rantings. She never has anything nice to say about me. Anyway, I do not know where Lynda finds all these people. Funny, I saw Daniel's picture the other day and for all his fame and fortune and good health advice he himself looked like such a weasely little creep, a pale shadow barely recognizable from his college yearbook picture. If you just saw this guy on the street you would not recognize him. I do not know what ORU does to these people. Nor would I care to have these guys plugging my brain into their computer. What they do to animals is bad enough. But I am no animal. I am a human being with a duty to reeducate people to have more respect for redheads. It is our duty to reeducate these stupid black Irish because if we do not do it no one will.