Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Power

Ha ha ha! There is Mr. Money Bags enthroned in his palatial mansion surrounded by more creature comforts than anyone could ever imagine telling me that I have no moral value and must be destroyed, as if he never had a greedy thought in his life. There is something wrong with this picture and I am not quite sure what. It is almost like he has something to gain by destroying us. Perhaps he has me confused with Lori. I cannot speak for the rest of my family. Anyway, why so much interest in utterly defaming me, as if I were the heiress to a throne and there were something to gain by destroying me so that I could never reclaim the treasure, the Potter's Field, whatever it is? Very strange. I do not know of any plot of ground to which I would ever have any claim. There is that photo of a couple of guys looking at a piece of ground but no explanation that would fill in the blank here. A pastor surveying prospects for building a new church? A land developer contemplating the site of a new house? A gardener and his assistant contemplating the task of weeding such an overgrown patch? I have no idea. A photo does not constitute a title or deed. Mr. Money Bags would have to depart from his lofty estate and descend to the lowly depths of common folk like me if he expects me to ever have any idea what he is talking about. Otherwise, we just tune him out. Yak yak yak! All they do is yak yak yak day and night. The yakking never stops. Yak yak yak! No, I am not referring here to the Tibetan beast of burden. I am referring to the talking boxes that go yakkety yak yak.