Saturday, January 1, 2011

Of Tables and Chairs

Yes, I got rid of the dining room table and chairs because I had so much stuff. I wasn't thinking very clearly. I should have sent it back. Sorry about that. Nevertheless, it is rather horrifying to see that my aunts and uncles and cousins care more about a table and four chairs than about me. So you can have my worthless aunts and uncles and cousins. I am giving them all away because, well, they are not worth much of anything to me. What have they ever done for me? Not much that I recall. They are just a continual nuisance to me, always whining and complaining about every little thing and creating all kinds of problems unawares to me and confusing the facts and stabbing me in the back. I do not need them for anything. What would I do with a gaggle of relatives squawking and squealing? I don't want them around me, really. All of my relatives are a huge embarrassment and a handicap to me. Hopefully someone will take them off my hands because they should not be my problem.