Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Twenty Years

It has been at least 20 years since I heard anything about what's-her-name, that girl who at least worked along with if not dated Bobby Bueno back when he was single and was working at Editorial Vida. I did not live here at the time so do not know her very well, just talked a few times. She remembered me because once when I was at Evangel several of us from the dorm floor went out to dinner with some people at maybe the Spaghetti Factory including Joey's family visiting from New Jersey, Joey being on the guys' dorm floor that was our brother dorm. We all did a lot of stuff together at the time. I left after the first year so did not stay in touch with all those people but it was good spaghetti dinner, I think. So anyway she remembered me from the dinner and I remember telling her that I was going to be going back to school and she recommended some people to call. I did call someone whose phone number she gave me but they did not say much and do not remember who it was. Virginia Beach is a very transient area and those people are always coming and going. I cannot be expected to keep track of her contacts when I cannot even keep track of my own. Sorry, but I trust that God will take care of her and her many children because I cannot do that. She chose a difficult path for sure but I did not do that so, it may sound sort of cold and callous to say this, but it is not my problem.