Saturday, January 15, 2011

Vikings

Yes, I have no idea whatever possessed Rose Wilson to don a Viking hat and Olympian robes onstage for her performance of, well, something that sounded operatic. Rose does have a fully operatic voice so she could pull it off, I suppose. Lynda said that Rose was singing, "I forgot my words." If Lynda had not told me that I honestly would not have noticed. I just thought Rose was singing opera, sort of. Why she would choose the Wagnerianesque Viking outfit I had no idea. Maybe she thought she looked funny. I don't know. Was I supposed to laugh? I don't know. I was not included in the planning committee so have no clue about their stuff. I just thought they were stupid. I often thought that Rose sort of stupid, not that I would ever say what I really thought about those people. They were just weird, so weird that they often were more stupid than funny. I would not want to be dumped in the same bucket as those weirdos.