Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sharon

Yes, I do remember talking to Sharon Baldwin about my year at Evangel. I remember that Sharon seemed to know Jan Green. I remember at Evangel Jan Green talking about taking classes from her favorite professor, Dr. Don Baldwin, who later appeared at SCC and from whom I took Philosophy 101, all that stuff about Plato's cave. Jan Green seemed to be local to Missouri and talked about how her sister eloped by climbing out a window. I am not sure what the connection is to Sharon or why Sharon would be at all interested in these events especially as apparently her brains were not what got her the Homecoming crown. No, popular does not necessarily equate to intelligent especially when these people cannot keep any facts straight, perhaps something about Kansas tornadoes. They just blow things up.