Monday, January 31, 2011

Feelings

I remember well how I felt as a child when that hideous woman Lee often snubbed my mother and my sister and I and waved us aside if we were redheaded stepchildren. Excuse me! You are the interlopers. I have no need of imperial witch Lee and her groveling minion-slaves always spreading lies and disinformation. What makes them think they have any hold on me? They have nothing that I want. I would rather die than fawn over that horrid woman. She is not popular here. She and her family might have appeared on television in Venezuela in Spanish but that has nothing to do with me. I am not interested in doing television in Venezuela, a country where many people do not even own televisions anyway and perhaps run around the jungle in birthday suits. It is very hard to evangelize such a difficult country. My distant relatives tried for years and where is the fruit? I have not seen anything but Venezuelan loonies terrorizing behind the scenes. Why should I care about Venezuela? I do feel sorry for those missionaries called to Venezuela, the land of arepas and other boring food, because South Americans are often so full of themselves. I just don't see any connection between myself and them, although they now live in Texas. Texas for me is just a historical museum. I am very interested in doing more historical research but I don't see what that has to do with Venezuela. It is not about them. I really resent these rude people trying to steal my life. It just isn't fair. I made some mistakes but still this is ridiculous.