Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Money

Ha ha ha! Mr. Money Bags pretending that he deserves a dime. Ha ha ha! If Mr. Money Bags cannot extend grace to us poor people then there will be nothing to prevent the rowdy rabble from raiding his palace and relieving him of his monetary burden. We all read "A Tale Of Two Cities." I am not saying that I ever learned how to knit, although they tried to teach me. No, I am just saying that we all live mainly by God's grace. No one deserves anything. The gift comes mainly from God above and not from anything that we did to deserve it. Some people just have a knack for making more money than others but I am not acquainted with any of them.

Which reminds that I recently noticed that one of the Hittenberger daughters, I do not remember her name, married a Rockefeller. I do not know how she could stand being connected to such a wickedly liberal Democrat family. I personally would prefer to have no connections to Rockefellers, Kennedys, etc. although my editor Max in Haines City did talk about Mr. Rockefeller. We all know the game that liberal Democrats play. Pretending to care about the poor is a great excuse for guiltlessly amassing a vast personal fortune. However, we have no interest in an unequal alliance with such pompous mucket-mucks. I do not know how the Hittenbergers lost their heads. I only know that I would not want to follow their example and, anyway, I was never in Haiti. I would not want to be confused with the missionaries of Haiti, the Hittenbergers and others who nourished the people's helpless dependence rather than provided tools for self-improvement and self-awareness. I need a Haiti connection like I need a hole in my head, thank you NOT!