Friday, February 17, 2012

Back Cracking

I never have been to a chiropractor but Cousin David once cracked my back. Once when we were visiting them in the Bay Area David came over from the city and was talking about how he was taking a massage therapy class and he was offering to crack everybody's backs and pounding on people's shoulders. I allowed him to crack my back. All he did was grab my arms and sling me over his back like a sack. All of my ribs shifted into place. It sounded like strange, like a click-click-click-click-click. He said my back must have been very much out of adjustment. Yes, probably. It is not like I ever used chiropractive services. I probably mentioned this to someone which explains why I am now feeling myself compelled to retell this story. However, I wouldn't know anything about the chiropractive services that Dr. Riffle provided to the Catholic priests of the Holy Order of MANS under the supervision of Father Earl Blighton. Whether my cousins ever had any connection to Dr. Riffle I really can't say. However, Cousin David was never a chiropractic practitioner in terms of being professionally certified so it is doubtful that he was ever called upon by the Holy Order of MANS for chiropractic services although I really wouldn't know anything about that. Cousin David was certainly vulnerable to cults but he mostly went for the Hare Krishna Eastern religion type of thing unfortunately for him.