Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nicole?

Yes, I do vaguely remember that at the time I was rooming with Cori on the seventh floor there was someone living down the hall named Nicole who was some sort of reformed drug addict or prostitute or something like that. Christ had brought her out of a terrible life and redeemed her past and now she was planning to go from church to church telling her testimony. She offered to let me go with her and sing and then a few days later she said she felt like God told her she would not want me going out with her so I said something like Ok, fine because I never really wanted to do anything with Nicole anyway. It was her idea to start with anyway, not something I really cared about doing or ever volunteered to do in the first place. Nicole is a very troubled person with a lot of problems and that type of person is better left to present her bizarre testimony all by herself.