Thursday, February 9, 2012

The TV Whiners

It is so ridiculous the way those TV whiners sit there on their TV sets moaning and groaning and complaining about how everyone is out to get them. They are so paranoid that it make us want to vomit. So, like, do they think that I have nothing else to think about than their monotonous monologues? Like, do they think that nobody does their homework or their job and everyone just stands there watching what they are doing. Actually, most of the people on the planet are not in league with blithering spy-idiots Mark and Carol so we have no clue what their problem is. Carol had formerly worked for the TV people and said she was sick of hearing about all their personal problems from Jan so she quit and went to work for Hermano Pablo. That's about all I remember about that.
Sharon said that Mark and Carol were fired for doing something rather illegal. They had wired the building and had accumulated all kinds of notes from tapped phone conversations that were stashed in a file cabinet in a back room, maybe in the bottom drawer where earlier, before I had quit and found another job, I used to store the corrected lesson papers for the correspondence course that I was in charge of correcting and mailing out the next lesson among other things. Ok, so that was a weird conversation that I had with Sharon. I cannot imagine what Mark and Carol were doing and I no longer care to get back in touch with them, a thought that is not neceessary for me to verbalize. After all, Carol was quite nasty to me after she learned that I was in college with her former piano student Debbie Tracy and said some things about how wonderful she is and about how they have no use for me or something like that. So, like, Ok, like, those people always hated me anyway. I really need to get another job where I can meet other people and go other places where I can make friends who are my friends, not persons who are actually the property lock stock and barrel of the Debbie-Sharon-Rose-Carol-Jan gang, as if there were some kind of contest going on. Actually it was Lynda Botsford who had some sort of cat fight with Debbie Tracy in the presence of Mrs. Hummel maybe, I think. Lynda said something about it but did not explain clearly. The nature of their disagreement was not clear to me. Perhaps Dauna knows more about that than I do. It is also not clear to me whether Dauna and Debbie also had some sort of cat fight also or whether that tidbit is actually just another red herring bait dangled there, luring me to unload my opinions about them. It would probably be better for me to resist temptation and avoid saying what I really think about her. After all, I owe nothing to Debbie. She got paid for her piano accompaniment duties long ago so there is nothing else to say about that. Everybody hated my stage presentation so I can take a clue.