Monday, February 6, 2012

Scripted Lines

As per the script concocted by those dirty dogs, I am now supposed to run around screaming and yelling and trashing that Dumpy Dog Debbie Tracy and her whiny dog friends Sharon Whetstone and Rose Wilson. My abuse of Debbie Tracy will garner sympathy for her and thus Warren will be won back to her side, as if I care about that. And when did those people ever have anything to do with me? My existence is basically unknown to them so nothing that I say matters in their world so there is no reason for me to carry out this scripted exercise in futility. And besides, I never did have any respect for those nasty bitches. Were they expecting me to be impressed with their mechanistic ability to perform the role of player piano despite the lack of any signs of intelligence in their empty brains? Sorry that I cannot oblige but just because they are a couple of years older than me, that does not mean that I have any desire to be caught having to converse with them. Besides, I never watched Diana Ross and the Supremes on TV, never attended the Barry Manilow concert, so I have no clue what they are talking about. Don't they realize how stupid they sound and that they really are supposed to keep their mouths shut and carry our orders from me and nothing more? What Debbie wants counts for nothing because she is just a Warren's stupid dog. Besides, they are so worldly and decadent it makes us want to vomit watching their display of glittery decadence but we have to remember that they have very powerful connections so we dare not cross them. After all, Debbie Tracy's parents are powerful faculty members who could make our lives miserable, Sharon's parents pastor a church, and, needless to say, Rose Wilson is one of the Wilsons who are the most horrible powermongers on the planet as everyone knows. It is better not to have any fellowship or ever have a conversation or encounter with any Wilson person because they are horrible people who think everything is just all about them. So basically those people are worthless to me and will have no place or role in my future life whatever that might be. College was not supposed to be like that. I was not expecting college to such a worthless wasteland. Conventional wisdom says that your college friends are supposed to be important components of your professional network in adult life but that was not the case for me. College was nothing, unfortunately, but it is not necessarily anyone's fault. It was just the system.