Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Wicked Casting

Although Patty Cruz is perfect for the Wicked Witch role in my opinion, other worthy candidates might be Carmen Alfaro and Ivonne Chavez. It is just the aura of wicked superciliousness that they project I suppose, at least in my opinion. The blond sidekick might be Gwen Juneau although I know absolutely nothing about her so anything I would say is based on nothing. It's just that Gwen's face is there bobbing down the hallways with that supercilious air. I could say something very similar about Joan Calabrese. Other candidates for the blond sidekick might be Denise Hartzler who now lives in Finland. She was always such an utterly obnoxious person and not really that great of a singer as she imagines herself to be. Just because she spent her early married years cleaning toilets at the hotel owned by her ex-husband Randy, and we do feel sorry for her pathetically horrible life, that does not mean that I appreciate her constant sniping at me behind my back. My heart is not warmed to learn that Denise is going around trashing me behind my back and I really am glad that she now lives in another country so that her problems are not my problems.