Monday, February 20, 2012

"Special" Interests

This is the place where I am scripted to rant and scream about how disturbing it is that the Triplett family is owned by the vile decadent Johnson clan and their idiot family members, which includes Mark and Carol and also mental retard Tim who is never seen at church because obviously he would have a hard time getting his 500-pound body through the front door. The Johnsons, who own a chain of nursing homes for senior citizens, are major donors to the Triplett family which only proves that the Tripletts will always have somewhere to go when they get old and senile. The Johnsons always pay for whatever the Tripletts want, which only proves that money is power. No money means no power. That is just the way it is in this cruel world in which we live. If I had money I don't know what I would do but obviously the Johnsons would have nothing to say about it. Just because Renell Barth's ex-husband Fred Hibbert is married to someone named Lenore Johnson, that means nothing to me. I never even knew those people existed. Obviously the Johnsons are playing some kind of divorce game on Lenore's behalf but I am really not interested. I am really not sure what their game or strategy is and I really don't care. What I do is really none of their business. Just because they are the moneybags behind the Triplett family, that does not mean that they own Pentecostalism in a general sense. It is especially cruel of the Johnsons to go over our heads in that way because obviously the Tripletts are my parents' supervisors in a sense so it really puts me in a bind when I don't even what their point is. To me they are just stupid whiny sidekicks who need to be ushered back to their assigned chairs.