Sunday, February 19, 2012

Other Marks I Forgot About

1. Who was that guy who used to attend our church who sang on cruise ships? I don't really remember what his name was to be brutally honest. I think he married the roommate of Carol the stewardess although I really don't remember. And whatever happened to Carol the stewardess? I don't even remember those people's last names so it would be sort of hard to look them up on Facebook. I think they all moved to Atlanta and I did not get their names and mailing addresses so they could be anywhere by now. I really have no clue.

2. Who was that guy that my sister and I once sang a trio with at Bethel Assembly? I think that his name was Mark although I really don't remember. He was a rather obnoxious prickly pear to sing with and best forgotten.

3. Whatever happened to Mark Solt? I have no idea. I vaguely remember that I was nine years old when he said hello to me outside of church the one time they were visiting the Evangelistic Center because they are actually Baptists and normally attend their own Baptist church but I knew him from MK school. That was nice and somewhat shocking. I think I even mentioned this to Susie. Cheryl would also remember Mark Solt if she were alive because she was there. Susie was on furlough that year. The Solts were in charge of the radio station which was located near the MK school.

4. It is best that I forget about Mark the obnoxious creep who attended the Popineau's church. He was always lurking around but he should have married Carol because she is down there on his lowlife level. I am really too well educated to feel comfortable with such a stupid high school dropout as Mark. I tried to be nice for a while but he started to really get on my nerves so it was a good idea for me to move away from there to get away from the lowlife scum that pretended to be Christians at the Popineau church in Diamond Bar. I would not want to be associated with those lowlife trash, to be brutally honest.