Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Speaking of Mental Retards

I seem to recall someone saying that mental retard Debbie Tracy is babysitting mental retard Heather Wilson. Now there is a case of the blind leading the blind. Ha ha ha! We all know that Debbie Tracy is one of weirdest psychos on the planet so obviously she would not be babysitting my children assuming I ever had any, which I don't and neither does she, but if I did, well ... obviously someone already said this so there is no need for me to go around repeating the contents of your empty head, whoever you are, mother of the Antichrist or something like that. Enough said about that, not that I would ever think to say this but since these words have been placed in my mouth for delivery, I find myself obliged to vomit them back in your face.