Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Food Jokes

I get so tired of all these stupid jokes about my name. My name is spelled with an "i" not a "y" which means that I am not synonymous with the sugary tidbits dubbed "candy." Thus, I find all these stupid questions about whether I can be eaten extremely annoying. Don't be surprised if I bite your head off the next time you ask me such a stupid question, you thoughtless greedy cannibal. The answer is a categorical "NO" and there is no need for me to repeat myself on this point. You have no reason to be asking me any questions. When I was a child I would pretend to laugh and smile at these silly jokes and questions about my name but now that I am adult I have no time for your nonsense. Your wicked politicking is ruining my life and I don't think it is funny at all.