Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fake Friends

Yes, I sometimes see ex-Pastor Mark Triplett's face out there on Facebook but in a million years I would never think of trying to friend him. After all, he hates me. I already know it. You don't have to tell me the sad truth. It was always just so obvious to me that he would act so fake-friendly to my face and then go around trashing me behind my back to everyone. Everyone felt perfectly comfortable trashing me and treating me like garbage because after all I am only an MK and everybody knows that MKs are to be trampled upon like yesterday's garbage, obviously. Besides, I was only tagging along that time years earlier when I was at Evangel College and some girl who was in one of his classes got some girls from the dorm floor to go with her to the Triplett house to talk to then-tripped-out long-haired hippie Mark and see his red Camaro and meet his then girlfriend Jeanette. I don't remember anymore who she was that was so fascinated with Mark. I really couldn't care less about Mark and Jeanette. I only went along that time for the ride.