Friday, February 10, 2012

Basketball Games

I wonder what makes the wicked Hoskins brats and their bitchy sidekick Sherie Turnbull think that I would want to watch their disgusting display of midnight basketball? I had never even heard of that dubious sport before their impromptu performance at midnight during MK Retreat in Oklahoma. How shocking! Obviously there is a lot of filth and sleaze percolating in their sick little minds. At first I really didn't believe such a thing could be happening. It seemed unreal, like people were just lying or exaggerating something, but no, it was true and that is why, as I walked toward the gymnasium, people were streaming out of the gymnasium with expressions of shock and horror on their faces. So finally I turned back and returned to the dorm and did not try to enter the gymnasium. The camp counselors are dealing with the situation and there is nothing that we can do about that, like someone said. Everyone has been ordered to evacuate the gymnasium while they "counsel" the three of them. She was an MK from Africa. That is about all that I remember said about her. She was removed from the camp immediately and no one saw her after that. Anyway, this explains why nobody wants to have anything to do with the wicked Hoskins boys. This proves maybe that rich people are more wicked and evil than us normal poor people who play by the rules. This explains why it is better to avoid rich people whenever possible because they can really mess up your head and then they will be living it up high on the hog while you are left holding the bag for them when actually it should be the other way around. That is why it really is sick the way the Hoskins are demanding my head on a platter when actually it is no my fault that their sons are wicked and worthless. I don't know anything about it and it is not my problem.