Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Robbie the Fascist Swine

I think that Robbie has a lot of nerve trying to offer me a job when he has declared himself an enemy of everything that I believe in and care about. He chose for himself a whiny Italian-Latina bimbo wife and placed himself squarely in the category of fascist loser burning in fascist hell so I think that he has to pay the price. He cannot just dump all this Olympic sports garbage on me and expect an intelligent public to care about his not-so-illustrious career. Just being an MK is not enough. He has to assume responsibility for the emptiness of his sick head and the futile stupidity of the direction his worthless life has taken and stop trying to blame it all on me. Robbie cannot expect me to just hand over my heritage when obviously he has done nothing to deserve it.