Monday, February 27, 2012

More Bad Lines

All these horrible script lines have been written for me and the words just make me want to vomit. This is the point where I am supposed to scream and shake my fist at the wicked machinations of that foul-mouthed bitch Marie Hittenberger. She lived in Haiti for many years so she more than anyone should know that I never set foot on that island, either end of it, so have no clue about the goings on in Haiti and its wicked castle kings who sold their souls to the devil. And besides, don't I know that my sister's mother-in-law Marie Mingo was born in the Bahamas, not Haiti or Malta, so obviously this is all perhaps just a big joke by some obnoxious pirates who have not yet learned how we do things in polite society. If those Oklahoma pirates are going to live by the sword so violently then we are not going to be able to share our castle stories with them in the future because they would just try to steal the whole pie and leave nothing for me. And anyway, they have Jonathan Brooks and his Voice of China organization to keep them company so they will not be lonely living there in the shadow of Tulsa and the bitterly cold and wily snakes of ORU, as for example the Roberts family, Sharon Deras, Mark Rutland, David Davenport, etc.