Friday, November 8, 2013

Needless to Say

There is no need for me to explain that we have no personal connection to the Batty-Mash people. I do not want to know anything about their personal business or whatever they do. I only wrote the stories that I had to write for work, and very well did I write them up I might add as I am really very accurate and truthful in my reporting for the most part. I cannot say that I never made a mistake but they are just trying to spin me fired to satisfy themselves of their empty threats. I don't deserve to be treated that way, bullied around by these utterly selfish greedy Batty-Mash people. I reported on that planning meeting and called it a powwow but I don't remember why. To me it was just another synonym for meeting. My application did not extend beyond the facts of the event. Each side had their say about it and there was nothing else to add to that. I no longer work for that newspaper so it is not my problem whatever happens to that piece of land. I really don't care personally speaking. It is not my land and never will be so it is not my problem. I think it would be too icky-sticky for me to say anything about that or to get involved in someone else's property issues since is not my problem anyway. I just don't even want to know what their problem is and I think it is very weird that they are trying to stick it to me and make it a personal thing for me when I was only doing my job and nothing more.