Friday, November 29, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I sometimes wonder why the slobbering idiot trashy wicked [Popineau] family imagines they will have anything to say about me and my future? In a million years I would not be interested in further socializing with their creepy weirdo Loren (and his dog Alana), what a stupid hack he was in terms of preaching, grating to the ears, so obviously the personal opinions of the obnoxious Popineau family are of no concern to me and can be easily shrugged off as the mutterings of a stupid idiot. Sylvia's problem is not my problem. That was utterly rude of them to trash me and steal my personal reputation which is of much more worth to me than some stupid table that can always be replaced anyway. The Popineaus are overly pompous in their French-fried airs. Obviously the insular French and Germans are cruising for a bruising but it would not be my place to return the favor.