Sunday, November 24, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, those snarky Italians have certainly placed a heavy hex on my life. During the time at Oakland Park I recall that Jennie Cerullo was visiting and she attended a rehearsal. I was rehearsing the "gold" song, which talks about one's faith being refined in the fire as analogous to the fire that refines gold, and Jennie later remarked that she had never heard me sounding so modern, she remembering only the old-fashioned stuff that I did at college. Of course, Jennie has nothing but scorn and contempt for persons who studied music in college, which she also said at the same time, herself being a natural-born singer not having any use for the stodgy forms of classical music taught in colleges, not that Jennie's musical career has achieved any public prominence as yet. I have yet to find any albums by Jennie on sale anywhere. We shall see. So anyway, what snarky things Jennie had to say about me behind my back in this regard I can only imagine. I do remember talking to Jennie a couple of times at college but I never spent any time hanging out with her snarky cheerleader clique.

Also at Oakland Park was that snarky little Rosanne monster. Once at a house meeting she accused me of giving her the evil eye. Oh, did I do that? I don't remember it that way. Perhaps I was less than impressed with Rosanne's boring recital of her own wonderfulness. Her attempts at singing in church were painful to hear and yet I dare not say anything as I have no position of strength with which to shrug off the constant whine of these dreary whiners. I would sort of like those French-Italian whiners to stop pretending they want to be Protestant, go back to their dreary Catholic homes and leave us Pentecostals in peace. There are just too many of them around here. In fact, Italians are not a superior race and have no business ordering me around when they are obviously not paying my salary. It was Susie who was on staff at Oakland Park, not I. Why Susie was fired I really can't say. She never really explained. Anyway, Christ's church was founded on a rock, which was Peter, a disciple of Christ, a Jewish man ethnically speaking, not a place called Rome where Peter was martyred as were many of the early Christians, so typical of Italy.

Shortly after I returned to South Florida in about 1993 or 1994 Pastor Max ordered me to leave his church and to move away but I did not obey Max's stupid orders. Max, being the pathetically stupid idiot that he is, had apparently worked out some deal with those wicked Italian witches in which I was fired along with Susie. I don't think that deal is fair to me when, for one thing, I actually do not understand why Susie was fired in the first place (Max did the firing for whatever reasons) and anyway the Italian whiners have always behaved lower than dirt toward me so I really don't trust any of them. If I left I would just be giving in to Max's wickedness and depravity. Thus I will need to break Max's deal. So here I sit waiting for someone to help me resolve this problem that I don't really understand. Huh?