Monday, November 18, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Someone is trying to shovel guilt on my head, as if I had some share in creepy Pastor Webber's self-admitted guilt. Also, there are these mysterious imputations of guilt over the murder of a black child, as if that ever happened. Some people have big imaginations because obviously that never happened that I ever heard of. And what about all of these murdered white children? Does the color or ethnicity of the child murdered make any difference in the eyes of justice? I think not. I never murdered anyone so obviously this is not my problem. Robbing Peter to pay Paul will not get you anywhere. The present scheme is only a redistribution of guilt. Someone really ought to send Cori's angry "guilt trip" comments back to her big fat mouth because guilt was really her problem to start with, not mine. I only overheard something.