Friday, November 8, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how could I possibly forget the times when Mr. Batty-Mash called me at the office and threatened to have me fired (he is very good friends with the owner/publisher who was my employer) if I don't write things that he wants to be said, all his opinions about how Smith ought to be killed, etc., rather than the actual news  of the day. What a disgusting creep, but how is a poor little nobody like me to argue with a powerfully rude millionaire named James? Impossible. Nevertheless, I never did do what James wanted. My paycheck was not coming from him so his pathetically stupid opinions were of no use to me even if my editors were not sympathetic. I resented James wasting my time with his drivel. Rick Haydan was trying to drag me into his crazy lawsuit but I really don't understand. Whatever the lawyers say. Whatever the judges say. I really don't care that much. It is not my personal problem. It was just my job at the time but I no longer work there so it is not my problem now. Will someone please kick those Batty-Mash Trash out of my life? They are not even Christians, obviously, so they deserve no respect from Christians like me.