Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Hmmm....tuning tuning....I seem to hear someone saying that the Dutch have gotten much too big for their britches. Well, you be the judge. I don't even know any Dutch so have no clue what their problem is. We are all Americans so you have your freedom. I really don't understand what the Dutch are expecting from us as they never include us anyway, just live over there in their Dutch milkmaid cottages grinding cheese and treating us non-Dutch pioneers like garbage. So if they were expecting my thanks for that, well, no, they are not going to get much respect just for doing everybody's duty. You are just another cog in the wheel, obviously, and there is nothing I need to say to the Dutch.

Yes, and wasn't it the Dutch who exalted pagan trash Sandra way beyond her level of accomplishment? There is nothing Christian about Sandra that I can recall. Who even knew how low those people would stoop to gain attention for the Emperor Maximilian jokes? Appalling!