Saturday, November 9, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I once used the word powwow in an article wrote, using it as a synonym for meeting. It was a casual planning meeting, not a formal proceeding, so that would seem to fit. Later someone told me not to use that word in the future because it could have some other connotations. Oh, I didn't know that. So I did not use that word again. Sorry about that but I did not have any evil intentions in that regard and that was understood by the staffers who pointed this out to me. To mount a huge witch hunt would be going much too far as there is no witch involved. If there are any witches in that picture I can assure you that it is not me. I cannot speak for them and their witchcraft behavior. I only know that all I did was write a simple article previewing an upcoming event, nothing more.